Our Pledge to Your Privacy
What We Collect?
We can collect following information:
- Full Name and Job Profile of the Customer.
- Contact Details Such as Address etc.
- Demographic Information like postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information related to customer review surveys and deals.
- User Computer Information.
We may require information related to your (user) computer to provide the Service.
This information may include:
- Type of computer,
- Make and model of your computer
- MAC address of your computer,
- Date of purchase of your computer,
- Software installed and peripherals attached to it,
- Data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error tracking files.
- Condition and state of the computer
Generally, this information is required to provide personalized technical support to you, and to help us enhance our supported products lists.
Anolytics also would like to make it clear that these recordings of Live Help sessions are not at all related to collection of your personal information.
How we Use the Information we Collect?
We requisite this information to know your exact requirements and serve you with better service and might be using for the following purpose:
- In-house record keeping
- To enhance our products and services
- To refer promotional mails of new products/services
- To update about exclusive offers
- To send for other useful information
And periodically, we can also use this information to contact you to conduct market research reasons. We may also interact with you by phone calls, mails or fax etc. that may be utilized to convert the website, its layout or other structuring according to the site visitors user interface and preferences.
Security & Safety
We are committed to ensure that the information given by you is absolutely protected. And with the motive to protect from any unauthorized access we use correct physical, professional process for providing complete safeguard and security of the information we collect through internet sources.
Web cookies are small file that requested to get the authorization to be retained on your computer’s hard disk. As soon as you accept, the file is generated and cookie supports to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit at a particular site. These cookies allow web applications to react to you as a separable visitor. The web application can modify its services as per your requirements and, likes and dislikes by gathering and recollecting about your priorities and the trend of browsing history.
The cookies on browsers are used to recognize the pages that has been previously visited, that helps us to web page traffic data and improve the quality of services offered by our website to customize it as per the site visitor’s specific needs. We use these details only for statistical analysis and later this data is eliminated for the system to protect it from any unauthorized use in near future.
Generally, cookies help us to make available a better website with responsive browsing experience, by permitting us to perceive that which page is most visited or useful for you and which one is not preferable for you. And cookie is no way gives us right of entry to your computer or any other private information about you, other than, you choose to share with our tech support team.
You have also option to agree or reject, and you can also customize your browsers settings to control cookies as per your preferences, but remember that it may also stop you from getting the full advantages of services offered by the website.
Web Links to Other Websites
Our website may also contains web links of the websites which you might visit, but remember, once you have browsed on these web pages and leave our website, you should know that we do not have any authorization or control of these websites or web links. Hence, we are not legally responsible for the privacy of users and protection of any details that you share with us at the time of visiting these websites that are not ruled by the privacy statement of this website. You must be cautious and read carefully the privacy statement legally applicable to that specific website under the same column.
You can manage personal information by selecting to control the collection or use of your personal details in the following way:
- Whenever, you are asked to fill a form on the website, you have to check the box that you can accept or use to specify that you do permit your information to be used by anyone for promotional activities.
- If you have already agreed to use your personal details or other information for marketing purpose, then also you may change your preferences at any time by sending mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We certainly not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to others until we get permission from you or are requested by legal authorities for investigation or for other purposes. We can use your personal information to send you inform about promotional activities of third parties that we find would be exciting for you and that only if you said us that, you are interested to this happen for you.
Policy for Children
Anolytics does not contact children under age 13 regarding any special offers or for marketing drives without their parent’s consent.
Outside the information that is obligatory to avail the services from Anolytics or that is considered essential to participate in a given promotion or task, Anolytics will never ask a child under age 13 for any personal information.
Anolytics also makes use of IP addresses to track user movement, gather broad demographic information, and govern website traffic flow.
Anolytics may also use all these information recovery methods to identify itself from fraudulent activities, manage risk, or largely confirm integrity of services we offer. For instance, we may use your name to request a credit report as the law permits.
Amendment/Updating Personal Information
If your personal information (such as telephone number etc.) has changed or if the user no longer wants to avail the services we offer, Anolytics endeavors to provide a way to correct, update or remove the user’s personal data provided to us.
Notification of Changes